a whitebalancer component for high-quality rendering
Whitebalancer removes the color cast from an image.
This emulates the perceptual capability of ‘color-constancy’: it makes the colors look more like they did in the scene where the image was created.
It is a command-line application and a dynamic library, for Windows and Linux.
- reads and writes PPM and RGBE/HDR
- reads and writes PNG and EXR — if you have the related libraries present
- allows full control of the P3WhiteBalancer library
- float-triplet-pixel images accepted (linear, not gamma-corrected)
- HDR or LDR images accepted
- image colorspace and whitepoint specifiable
- original illuminant specifiable, or automatically estimated
- strength of color-shift adjustable
- fast enough for semi-interactive use
Version 1.2 (2007-12-04)
|💻 p3whitebalancer12exe-win.zip||application and library - Windows (189 KiB)|
|🐧 p3whitebalancer12exe-lin.tgz||application and library - Linux (x86) (79 KiB)|
|📦 p3whitebalancer12src.zip||source code (180 KiB)|